Fix "419 Sorry, your session has expired" After Renaming a Laravel Project
After renaming a Laravel Project, I always received “419 Sorry, your session has expired.” errors when submitting POST requests. The solution was pretty simple, all I had to do is to regenerate the application keys:
php artisan key:generate
It seems, there is a session encryption problem when renaming a Laravel app.
Hint: Be careful when running the command above. The key is used for encryption, so some of your encrypted data (like passwords) may be useless.
- Fix Laravel Valet - MySQL Has Gone Away
- Fix Laravel Forge Site Creation Problems
- Fix "No application encryption key has been specified." When Using Laravel
- Fix "No Xcode or CLT version detected" When Running npm install
- Install Sentry on Ubuntu 18.04 Using Nginx and Let's Encrypt Certificates
- Increase SSH Idle Timeout
- Use FacetWP with the Astra Theme
- Fix WordPress Subfolder 404 Errors When Using Laravel Forge
- Add Fontawesome Pro to Your Laravel Project Using Npm