Install Composer When Using macOS
If you use macOS and you want to install composer, you can use the steps below:
php -r "copy('http://getcomposer.org/installer', 'composer-setup.php');"
Install composer to /usr/local/bin
php composer-setup.php --install-dir=/usr/local/bin --filename=composer
php -r "unlink('composer-setup.php');"
should return something like this:
Composer version 1.4.2 2017-05-17 08:17:52
- Add Directory to PATH When Using macOS
- Laravel 5.5 at Codeanywhere
- Install Laravel Spark Using Homestead and Create an Application
- Install Laravel in Cloud9 PHP Workspace
- Install Laravel 5.5 at Codeanywhere with PHP 7.1 and MySQL 5.7
- Fix "504 Gateway Timeout" When Using Laravel Valet
- Tutorial: Ubuntu 18.04 LAMP Setup for WordPress
- Install Sentry on Ubuntu 18.04 Using Nginx and Let's Encrypt Certificates